Manager, HPI Bet Support Centre
HPI Support Centre
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
The purpose of this position is to manage all activities related to operations and development of our HPIbet services contact center.
Day to day Responsibilities:
Contributes to the development and implementation of new tools and processes aimed at maximizing effectiveness and efficiency for the HPIbet operation.
Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development and assists in establishing department standards.
Assesses operational staffing requirements and reviews recommendations from Supervisors with regard to scheduling, recruitment, performance and training.
Manages, monitors and implements all staff programs and policies.
Acts as a functional resource for HPIbet Staff and communicates daily operational standards.
Assesses and observes customer needs and makes appropriate recommendations to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of HPIbet.
Key success factors
- Minimum 3 years progressive management experience in a customer service related field within a Call Center environment
- Strong people management skills and a demonstrated ability to build positive relationships across all levels of an organization
- Previous experience exceeding customer expectations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office
- An innate ability to motivate, coach, develop, evaluate, facilitate and resolve conflicts
- Solid planning skills required to develop standard operating procedures which align with operational needs
- Knowledge of horse racing and wagering is an asset