Guest Experience Supervisor
WEGZ Front of House
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing, and we are currently looking for a Wagering and Events Supervisor who is customer-focused and committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
The purpose of this position is to supervise the Player Services Team while facilitating onsite operational execution of Group, Wagering and Special Events. The responsibilities of the job will include education of wagering products, organization of staff, client and guest interaction, review and communication of events and group bookings, and ensure that all deliverables are executed as directed by Hospitality & Event Sales Manager on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- A minimum 2 years proven experience in a similar or related position (e.g. Special Events Management, Conference or Convention Service Coordination)
- General to advanced knowledge of group functions and restaurant/banquet/catering operations
- Advanced Knowledge in PC business applications, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic Knowledge about Ontario Horseracing and Pari-Mutuel betting an asset
- General to advanced knowledge of Guestbridge, Volante POS systems an asset