Marketing Coordinator (1-year contract)
Temporary Full-time (non-union)
Our rich history is a big part of who we are. With historic roots dating back over 135 years, Woodbine is steeped in tradition. We have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we have been creating winning experiences for all our guests.
At Woodbine we are currently on an amazing 20-year journey to ‘build a city within a city’ and transform the largest privately held land in Toronto into one of Canada’s premiere entertainment destinations. This journey will unlock the value of approximately 700 acres of land, leading to job creation and the revitalization of our communities, while enhancing our ability to share the thrill of horse-racing and cementing our place as an entertainment powerhouse.
We are also a certified Great Place to Work! Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is on a mission to be a guest-centric marketing powerhouse! We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for a 1-year contract position.
Reporting to the Woodbine Destination Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will coordinate ongoing marketing initiatives that will achieve results and revenue growth for Woodbine’s Destination Portfolio comprised of Woodbine’s Signature Racing Events, Hospitality, and Hospitality Event Sales lines of business.
The main responsibilities of this job will include: managing integrated advertising and promotional campaigns across all owned and paid media platforms, while working closely with internal teams in hospitality, sales, events, communications, marketing technology, and creative, as well as with external agencies.
Woodbine’s Signature Racing Events and Dining Experiences are completely unique and unparalleled in the Greater Toronto market, and we are actively trying to build awareness, interest, and trial of these incredible experiences among new customers.
What are we looking for:
- 1-year experience in Marketing, with preference to those with experience in hospitality/food and beverage and/or event marketing, as well as an end-consumer/guest centric marketing capacity
- College or University Degree in Marketing
- Strong understanding of advertising – across both media and creative work flow process
- Experience managing the development and execution of marketing deliverables to support objectives of driving sales and revenue
- Advanced written and communication skills required for selling ideas and making presentations
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills to represent Woodbine Entertainment to external customers, agencies and suppliers
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to identify and complete work goals
- Must be a highly collaborative team player who can influence across and up