For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing, and we are currently looking for Cleaners who are customer-focused and committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. By working together with your team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
A cleaner has a passion for cleanliness and customer service and is able to perform general cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting. An ability to work independently and as part of a team is important while creating an exceptional experience for all. Cleaners are fanatical about cleanliness and pay close attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Industrial and office cleaning experience
- Must have and maintain a valid Ontario driver’s licence “G” or “G2”
- Must acquire and maintain a valid AGCO licence
- Able to operate industrial cleaning equipment
- Required to work with detergents and solvents
- Able to understand, read and converse effectively in English
- Available for shift work, weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Solid understanding of WHMIS and Health & Safety procedures.
- Familiar with source separating procedures.