Business Associate, Champions and Off Track Betting
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Business Associates who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. By working together with your team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
The purpose of this position is to supervise the day to day operational needs of the Champions Off-Track Wagering network, to support Teletheatre operators in ensuring that the wagering experience for customers in all Teletheatres is consistent with established departmental standards and to maintain the betting terminals. In addition, this position will assist the Manager in identifying opportunities for operational efficiencies, innovation of processes, procedures and it ensures the Teletheatres in WEG’s network operate to an optimal level of quality which contributes to the department achieving its goals and objectives.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multi-unit customer services/operations related field or similar environment
- Valid “G” Class license with a minimum of 5 years driving experience and clean record
- General knowledge of customer service techniques and practices
- General knowledge of Data Networking Systems and troubleshooting techniques
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media environments
- Good oral communication skills necessary to clearly deal with Teletheatre operators, customers, contractors and other WEG departments
- General knowledge of Amtote Wagering systems is an asset
- General time and project management skills with the ability to effectively multi task and work independently