WEGZ Front of House
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Servers who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. Our Servers are key Brand Ambassadors! By working together with our team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Your main responsibilities will be to serve food and beverages to customers in a dining / entertainment facility while providing outstanding customer service .
In addition to possessing a Smart Serve Certification, our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential.
What are we looking for:
- One (1) year related serving experience
- Proven customer service
- Experience handling cash
- Smart Serve Certified
- Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Basic knowledge of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (A.G.C.O.) laws
- Positive and energetic character
- Working knowledge of restaurant point of sale computer system
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 19 years of age