At Woodbine Entertainment, we are committed to leveraging the power of horse racing to improve the quality of life in our surrounding communities. Woodbine Entertainment works with many caring community organizations and charitable causes that contribute powerfully to the life, health, and vibrancy of our communities.
Giving back to the communities in which we operate is a major priority for us. Our Woodbine Cares Community Investment Program is committed to giving to organizations that focus on:
- Vibrant and Connected Communities: creating healthy places to play, work, live, learn and grow.
- For the Love of Horses: inspiring a love for horses and building awareness of horse racing in Ontario.
- The Environment and Sustainability: demonstrating a commitment to making the planet a better place tomorrow.
There are many ways in which we give back. Please view below for more details.
Woodbine Cares charitable contributions and support do not extend to:
- Athletics, including individual and all-start sports teams
- Program outside of Ontario, Canada
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Underwriting of films, video and television productions
- Sectarian/religions activities, including churches, synagogues and other places on worship
- Conferences, trips, or tours
- Fraternal, veteran or labour groups serving only their members
- Membership fees or association fees, either personal or corporate
- Family Foundations