Rules & Regulations
Dream Horse Contest
Presented by Woodbine Entertainment Group
Official Rules & Regulations
Dream Horse Contest – Win advanced screening premiere at the Lavazza Festival
Drive-in on July 15th
Presented by Woodbine Entertainment Group
Contest starts Tuesday July 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET and continues until Sunday, Monday July 12 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Closing Date”). No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person on Twitter, one (1) entry per person on Instagram, and/or one (1) entry per person on Facebook. Woodbine Entertainment Group is the sponsor of this contest (the “Contest Sponsor”).
This contest is open only to legal residents of Ontario, who are at least 18 years of age and excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final.
- To enter the contest, follow @WoodbineTB on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. On Facebook Like, Share and Tag 1 friend. On Twitter Retweet and Tag 1 friend. On Instagram Like and Tag 1 friend.
- A random draw will be conducted among eligible entries on Tuesday July 13, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The three (3) selected entrants will be contacted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The selected entrants will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- Each selected entrant will have to correctly answer, unaided, a time‐limited mathematical skill testing question in order to claim the prize, and return a signed Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release. To be declared a winner, each selected entrant must meet the requirements set out above.
- If an entrant incorrectly answers the skill‐testing question, declines the prize, fails to return a Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release or is otherwise ineligible for the prize, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the contest.
- The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the contest and the awarding of prizes.
- Entrants are eligible to win one (1) of three (3) grand prizes of a carload (5 people) worth of tickets to the advanced screening of Dream Horse at the Lavazza Festival Drive-In, valued at $60.00 CAD on July 15, 2021.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions are permitted. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- The Contest Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute, amend, reschedule and/or cancel any element of the contest, and the prize(s) may not be awarded to the winner(s) and the winner(s) shall not be compensated for such cancellation.
By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Contest Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, related to the prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these Rules and Regulations and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules and Regulations by participating in the contest. The Contest Sponsor may amend or modify these Rules and Regulations or cancel or postpone this contest at its sole discretion at any time prior to the distribution of prizing. Any disagreements or disputes arising out of this contest will be resolved by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion.