Many individuals have trouble typing, moving a mouse or reading a web page. They can’t access or navigate a website without assistive technology. Woodbine Entertainment Group is pleased to offer this software free of charge to our website visitors this innovative online accessibility software.
The eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ application can be rapidly downloaded and installed on any Microsoft® Windows® powered computer for the use of anyone who has difficulty typing, moving a mouse or reading a web page.
To download the eSSENTIAL Accessibility Application™ please click here.
eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ benefits individuals with dexterity limitations that arise from a variety of conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP
- Age-related factors
Moreover, it also helps those who have difficulty reading because of:
- Literacy deficiencies
- Limited English proficiency
- Dyslexia or similar learning issues
- Mild visual impairment
How does it work?
eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ is a stand alone web browser that features the following array of keyboard and mouse replacement solutions (i.e. alternative input methods) which allow users to overcome any physical limitation and access a website:
- Onscreen Keyboard (with Word Prediction and Layout Designer)
- Auto Click
- Manual Scan
- Auto Scan
- XY Mouse
- Direction Mouse
- Radar Mouse
- Hands-Free Movement Tracking System
eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ includes a page-reader system for individuals who have difficulty reading. This feature can be set to:
- Read the content of any web page out loud
- Read the title of the frames out loud
- Read the content of a selected frame out loud
- Read the links on an open web page out loud
eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ is fully compatible with the following voice recognition systems:
- Microsoft Speech Recognition 6.1 or greater
- Fully customizable toolbar
- Multi-user (seven in all including French)
- Fully compatible with SAPI 4 and SAPI 5
- LiveUpdate system