Queen’s Plate at Moxie’s Experience
Win a chance to see the Reklaws perform an intimate exclusive live gig on the Moxie’s patio at Moxie’s Dixon in Toronto
on Saturday Sept 12.
This unique prize includes the following:
- Reserved table for you and three (3) friends on the Moxie’s Patio for the Queen’s Plate viewing party
- Food and Drink to the total value of $700
- A live and exclusive opportunity to see the Reklaws play an intimate gig in celebration of the Queen’s Plate
How to Enter:
Step 1: Follow @WoodbineTB, @Moxies and @theReklaws
Step 2: Tag the 3 friends you would invite to join this experience
About The Reklaws
Brother-sister duo, The Reklaws (Walker backwards), Jenna and Stuart Walker have taken the country music world by storm since launching their first major label single “Hometown Kids” in 2017 and they have no plans on stopping.
Raised on their family farm in rural Ontario, Jenna and Stuart Walker, signed their first major record deal with Universal Music in 2017. Their second single “Long Live the Night” kicked off what would become a massive 2018. Beyond rapidly achieving gold-certification, the single would become the most streamed domestic song of all Canadian country artists released in 2018 and was selected as the theme song for the national broadcast of the Canadian Football League’s (“CFL”) Thursday Night Football.
The momentum continued to build with the release of their debut EP, “Feels Like That”, with the title single earning The Reklaws their first #1 at Canadian country radio. Country music fans beyond the border began to take notice as the duo was featured on Spotify’s Wild Country and New Boots playlists. Their success was acknowledged by the industry with the “SiriusXM Rising Star” award and a live performance on the national broadcast of the Canadian Country Music Association Awards. A breakout 2018 capped off with a live performance to over 2 million people on the national broadcast of the 106th CFL Grey Cup.
2019 has already been full of highlights for the duo having completed a headlining tour, earning their Canadian Country Music Award and first JUNO nomination for “Country Album of The Year”, as well as a live performance spot on the JUNO’s national broadcast. Already amassing over 100-million streams, and climbing fast, The Reklaws are poised to be Country’s next superstars.
Since then The Reklaws’ journey has been filled with memorable highlights including; completing their first national tour with Dean Brody and Dallas Smith, earning their first JUNO nomination for “Country Album of The Year”, releasing their first full-length album and receiving their third Gold Single for “I Do Too.” In 2020 they achieved another #1 at Canadian Country Radio with the song “Can’t Help Myself” which they recorded with long time country music hero, Dean Brody and released their latest smash-hit single, “Where I’m From”. Jenna and Stuart were also nominated for Group of the Year (All Genre) at the 2020 JUNO Awards marking the first time in over 20-years that a Country group was included in the category. There’s no doubt that The Reklaws are poised to be Country’s next superstars.
Official Rules & Regulations
The Queen’s Plate Moxies Patio/Lounge Experience featuring The Reklaws
Presented by Woodbine Entertainment Group
Contest starts Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 at 1pm and continues until Thursday, September 10, at 10 am (the “Contest Closing Date”). No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person. Woodbine Entertainment Group is the sponsor of this contest (the “Contest Sponsor”).
This contest is open only to legal residents of Ontario who are at least 19 years of age, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final.
- To enter the contest, follow @WoodbineTB, @moxies and @thereklaws on Facebook and/or Instagram, and Tag 3 people who you would invite the Queens Plate Moxies Patio/ Lounge Experience
- A random draw will be conducted among eligible entries on Thursday, September 10 at 11 am. The selected entrants will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram. Each selected entrant will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- Each selected entrant will have to correctly answer, unaided, a time‐limited mathematical skill testing question in order to claim the prize, and return a signed Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release. To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must meet the requirements set out above.
- If an entrant fails to respond within the 24-hour period, incorrectly answers the skill‐testing question, declines the prize, fails to return a Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release or is otherwise ineligible for the prize, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the contest.
The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the contest and the awarding of prizes.
Entrants are eligible to win one of three (3) grand prizes of a Queen’s Plate Moxies Patio/Lounge Experience that has an approximate retail value of $1,500 and includes:
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks for up to 4 people at Moxies Restaurant located at 55 Reading Ct, Etobicoke, ON up to a maximum value of $700.
- Live intimate acoustic musical performance by The Reklaws
Prize winners are solely responsible for transportation for themselves and their guests to and from Moxies Restaurant located at 55 Reading Ct, Etobicoke, ON. In order to receive the prize, winners must arrive at Moxies Restaurant located at 55 Reading Ct, Etobicoke, ON, on the day of the Queen’s Plate, Saturday, September 12, 2020, by no later than 1 pm. Winners who do not register at Moxies Restaurant in person by 1 pm on Saturday, September 12, 2020 may be unable to claim the prize; in this event, any such winner forfeits the prize in its entirety and Contest Sponsor bears no liability in this regard.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions are permitted. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- The winner’s guests must be nineteen (19) years of age or older. The winner and their guests are solely responsible for all additional costs incurred by them with respect to the Queen’s Plate Moxies Patio/Lounge Experience.
- The Queen’s Plate is scheduled to take place on Saturday, September 12, 2020. If the Queen’s Plate does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, weather, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason whatsoever, or the winner is otherwise unable to participate in the Queen’s Plate Moxies Patio/Lounge Experience for any reason, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The Contest Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute, amend, reschedule and/or cancel any element of the prize and such prize may not be awarded to the winner and the winner shall not be compensated for such cancellation.
By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by either Facebook or Instagram.
By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, and the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Contest Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, related to the prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these Rules and Regulations and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules and Regulations by participating in the contest. The Contest Sponsor may amend or modify these Rules and Regulations or cancel or postpone this contest at its sole discretion at any time prior to the distribution of prizing. Any disagreements or disputes arising out of this contest will be resolved by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion.
Please be reminded that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather together. Woodbine Entertainment Group (“WEG”) encourages the use of safe practices, including physical distancing and the wearing of masks where appropriate, and assumes no liability with respect to illness or injury resulting from any Queen’s Plate event, wherever and however conducted.