Cash Services Supervisor
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing, and we are currently looking for a Cash Services Supervisor who is customer-focused and committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
The purpose of this position is to develop and manage money room staff as well as ensure that the money room operates effectively and efficiently by arranging and coordinating work flow and investigating any discrepancies and taking appropriate action.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Business Management)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- General money handling experience
- Experience in an unionized environment
- General knowledge of all aspects of the Cash Operations department’s rules and regulations
- Basic knowledge of the horse racing industry
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of the Amtote System