Dining Room Server
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Dining Room Servers who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. Our Servers are key Brand Ambassadors! By working together with our team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Your main responsibilities will be to connect with guests, respond to their questions and needs and serve great food and flavourful drinks following our high quality service standards. You will also be required to maintain service stations and operate our point of sale system.
In addition to possessing a Smart Serve Certification, our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience in the service industry
- Basic experience in Food and beverage industry
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining Smart Serve certification
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to stand / walk for 8 hour period
- Available to work evenings shifts
- Able to lift/hold and carry thirty (30) pounds for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment