Amazing opportunity to work in a state of the art 5-star Casino with excellent kitchen facilities, great group benefits plan, pension and so much more!!!
This is an amazing opportunity to work in one of Canada’s most exciting, upcoming entertainment destinations. A brand-new, state of the art Five-star Casino & Hotel resort. 400 Room Hotel and 5000 seat concert theatre will soon light up the city and cement our place as an entertainment powerhouse!
What we’re also offering
Great group benefits plan
Discounts on Food
Discounts to other Ontario attractions
Opportunities for Advancement
Social Responsibility Initiatives
Access to world class horseracing
You will have the opportunity to work in a booming business that is currently experiencing explosive growth. We believe in our people. We have a strong promote-from-within philosophy and are committed to working with you to maximize your potential so you can launch your career to unimaginable heights!
Ensure that all foods are handled and stored safely according with the established health codes and standards set out by the Executive Chef
· Review the daily production sheets and determine quantities and production schedule to prepare the necessary food items in accordance with established standards
· Adhere to all Woodbine Entertainment Group standard recipes in order to maintain consistency and ensure all standards are met and followed
· Responsible for station cleanliness and organization including fridges/freezers, countertops and stove tops
· Responsible for colleague and apprentice station training
· Required to report any and all discrepancies in relation to check procedures, equipment functionality and quality of base food product to the kitchen managers in a timely fashion
· Assist and advise all supervised positions of established standards and procedures set out by Woodbine Entertainment Group and the department
· Complete other job related duties as assigned by the chef in charge
· Produce excellent quality food items by following established procedures for food production as set by Chefs and Executive Chef
· 3 - 5 years of job related experience
· Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
· Availability to work evenings and weekends
· Food Handling Certificate
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |