IT Security Analyst
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
The IT Security Analyst will focus on in-place security solutions with a simultaneous undertaking of security projects. Secondary tasks may include participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments. The IT Security Analyst is expected to be fully aware of the enterprise’s security goals as established by its stated policies, procedures and guidelines and to actively work towards upholding those goals.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience with a focus on Cyber Security.
- One or more of the following certifications would be a strong asset: Cisco Certified Network Professional or equivalent , GIAC Information Security Fundamentals, Associate of (ISC)2
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching, Checkpoint, Fortinet, and Cisco Firewalls, VPN, Load Balancing and Endpoint Protection
- Working technical knowledge Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Office 365 Security and Compliance, Cisco Meraki MDM
- Experience with documenting for a variety of requirements such as policies, procedures, training material, network diagrams, and internal audit reports
- Strong understanding of a defense in depth security strategy to build, strength, and enhance security policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols
- Familiarity with Service Now is an asset