Fast Food Shift Lead
An amazing opportunity awaits you at one of Canada’s most exciting, upcoming entertainment destinations at the Woodbine complex. A brand new, state of the art five star casino & Hotel and 5000 seat concert theatre will soon light up the city and cement our place as an entertainment powerhouse!
We are now looking for fun, customer-focused stand attendants to work out of the casino’s food court in one of our exciting new premium franchise outlets. We believe in our people. We have a strong promote from within philosophy and are committed to working with you to maximize your potential so you can launch your career to unimaginable heights!
What we’re also offering
Great group benefits plan
Discounts on Food
Discounts to other Ontario attractions
Opportunities for Advancement
Social Responsibility Initiatives
The thrill of horse-racing
Access to visit our 2000+ Horse athletes
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Food Services Leads / Stand Captains who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. By working together with your team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Your main responsibilities will be to assign duties to personnel and ensure completion; coordinate break and cleaning schedules according to business requirements, as well as maintain and replenish supplies in food preparation and service areas.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and overnights
- Proven ability to deal professionally and courteously with customers
- Previous team lead experience
- Through understanding of methods and machinery, techniques and sanitation practices involved with preparation and service of concession food and alcoholic beverages
- Proving knowledge of Safe Food Handling Procedures and Health and Safety Practices
- Working knowledge of cash register and tendering procedures
- Proven accuracy in performing basic mathematical calculations
- Basis knowledge of alcoholic beverages
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining Smart Serve certification