Seasonal Part-time (Union)
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Date posted: March 11, 2020
Number of vacancies: 5
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Food Runners/ Bussers who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, a Food Runner ensures that all meals are delivered to our patrons in a timely manner. You are quick on your feet, care about the customer service and overall make a positive contribution to the customer's experience.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a runner between the kitchen and the dining areas
- Replenish table condiments
- Greet and assist guests during meal periods
- Prepares room for meal periods; completes all opening and closing duties and cleans dining room
- Maintains kitchen and regularly inspects and cleans equipment used
- Develop an engaging rapport with all guests, ensuring repeat guests are duly recognized
In addition to possessing a Food Handeler's Certification, our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential.
What are we looking for:
- Previous experience in a guest service position in a Food & Beverage operation preferred
- Serving it right and Food Handler's Certification required
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Availability to work evenings and weekend is required