For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is currently looking for a Network Analyst who is customer-focused and committed to providing our stakeholders with winning experiences!
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other network hardware
· Participate in processes and provide viable solutions for IT network infrastructure needs
· Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
· Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, pbx/VOIP equipment, and other network appliances
· Monitor connectivity of and troubleshoot related issues for on-premise datacentre servers, including database, print, and backup servers
· Monitor connectivity of and troubleshoot related issues for Application platforms that exist off premises in Private / Public Cloud environments at the SAAS, IAAS and PAAS levels
· Maintain security related policies, procedures, and associated plans for network design and operation
· Provide network support in the migration of data operating platforms from physical hosts to virtual and remote hosting environments
What we are looking for:
- Formal IT & Security Network training
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a IT Network role
- Good understanding of Active Directory Services concepts in relation to network operations and access authentication is an asset
- Certification in Cisco CCNA or related discipline
- General understanding of IT Security and Network policies and procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of network infrastructure design
- Exposure to Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery best practices