Property Services Office
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is currently looking for a customer-focused Maintenance Coordinator that is committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Maintenance Coordinator performs, plans, directs, coordinates and controls all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for the facility including; grandstand and equipment.
What you'll do:
- Lead by example, to exhibit, encourage and motivate WEG's Values and Beliefs
- Coordinate all maintenance work to properly maintain Woodbine's grandstand facilities
- Maintain a reliable relationship with outside vendors and suppliers to ensure cost effective and timely support of the maintenance function - Responsible for A/P functions, invoice approvals, update BPO's and for completing departments purchase requisitions
- Place service calls in a timely manner for repairs to elevators, escalators, doors or any other equipment as requested
- Create and maintain all work orders for the department
- Create monthly, quarterly and yearly invoices for internal and external companies
- Checks and maintained the customer feedback system on a daily basis
- Ensures that all Woodbine policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function
- Oversee and/or coordinate disability payments for eligible employees, updates seniority lists for bargaining unit employees, unionized job postings and layoff notices
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!'
What are we looking for:
- Previous experience in a facilities/property environment
- Knowledge and previous experience in maintain and creating CMMS/Work order systems (Proteus MMX preferred)
- Understanding of accounts payable is an asset
- Knowledge and general familiarity with Union/CBA management
- Thorough knowledge of the maintenance of business records and of company policies, purposes and procedures
- Considerable knowledge of office systems and procedures