WEGZ Front of House
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
What You'll Do
- Maintains guest focus at all times, assuming responsibility for quality guest experience
- Assisting bartenders with preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages consistent with WEGZ Stadium Bar standard drink recipes for all of the restaurant
- Helping all guests with beverage and food menus making specific recommendations and answering questions
- Checking and cleaning washrooms on an hourly basis
- Receive and cross reference all beverage deliveries
- Prepare garnishes for drinks
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies (including kegs)
What We Are Looking For
- Smart Serve Certification
- WHIMIS Trained
- •Must be 18 years of age
- Lifting of weights up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.