Restaurant Supervisor - Overnight shifts
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced Restaurant Supervisors to support and guide a team in one of Canada’s most exciting, upcoming entertainment destinations. A brand-new, state of the art Five-star Casino & Hotel resort and 5000 seat concert theatre will soon light up the city and cement our place as an entertainment powerhouse!
You will have the opportunity to work in a booming business that is currently experiencing explosive growth. We believe in our people. We have a strong promote-from-within philosophy and are committed to working with you to maximize your potential so you can launch your career to unimaginable heights!
What we’re also offering
Annual Bonus Program
Great group benefits plan
Discounts on Food
Discounts to other Ontario attractions
Opportunities for Advancement
Social Responsibility Initiatives
The thrill of horse-racing
Access to visit our 2000+ Horse athletes
What we’re looking for
· Supervisory experience in a fast-paced bar/beverage, restaurant, or hotel environment
· Smart Serve required
· Ability to life up to 50Lbs
· Overnight shifts for the first 6 months at least. Must be flexible to work other shifts as well.
Some of what you’ll do:
In addition to sound knowledge and experience in restaurant operations, we will need you to be a natural leader who inspires team members to maximize their full potential and exceed guest expectations. We will need you to coach and guide team members in all aspects of the operation to ensure everything runs flawlessly. Monitoring performance, discussing team member challenges, and removing barriers standing in the way of their success will also be important. You will need to listen and connect with guests to evaluate quality of service and implement solutions to ensure their overall experience is a winning one. You will need to lead by example and live and breathe our values and beliefs so employees can wow our guests, think differently, listen and connect, have fun and exceed our brand service standards.
Some Key Responsibilities:
· Deliver high energy / detailed pre-shift meetings and work with Managers on a weekly basis to plan & review the weekly shift meeting topics that have the highest impact on the business.
· Engage Guests throughout the shift to ensure that quality checks are being performed and gain feedback on the Beverage experience.
· Executing the daily staffing schedule and organizing the daily staffing work assignments
· Updating the time and attendance record sheet
· Escalate any employee issues such as work performance, attendance management, policy & procedure breaches, grievances, and disciplinary outcomes of all team members to the Manager.
· Provide training, in the moment coaching and assist team members in all aspects of the operation (i.e., meal periods, peak periods) to ensure the operation runs flawlessly.
· Participate and action Supervisory 30.60.90-day plans to help improve the overall service and culinary offerings within the Hospitality business.
· Other related duties as assigned