For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Date posted: February 6, 2020
Woodbine Entertainment is growing, and we are currently looking for Hospitality Attendants who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position will be responsible for the preparation, sale and exceptional service of food and beverages, as well as other retail products available to customers at our Greenwood Teletheatre, located in downtown Toronto.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience in retail or hospitality or other related service industries
- Smart Serve Certification
- Secondary School Diploma an asset
- Knowledge of food preparation and service techniques, and beverage service practices
- Knowledge of Safe Food Handling practices and sanitation guidelines, Safe Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Sound knowledge of point of sales systems
- Demonstrated high quality service skills. Going above and beyond for the customer and exceeding expectations.
- Strong tendering knowledge and processing procedures (counting and balancing) e.g. cash, debit and credit cards.
- Ability to count and perform physical inventories of products and retail assets
- Proven accuracy in performing mathematical calculations