Human Resources Systems Senior Analyst
Our rich history is a big part of who we are. With historic roots dating back over 135 years, Woodbine is steeped in tradition. We have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we have been creating winning experiences for all our guests.
We are currently on an amazing 20-year journey to ‘build a city within a city’ and transform the largest privately held land in Toronto into one of Canada’s premiere entertainment destinations. This journey will unlock the value of approximately 700 acres of land, leading to job creation and the revitalization of our communities, while enhancing our ability to share the thrill of horse-racing and cementing our place as an entertainment powerhouse.
We need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
The Human Resource Systems Sr. Analyst will support and maintain the applications used by the People Experience team, including but not limited to Peoplesoft and Kronos.
What your day to day will look like:
We will need you to bring your 'A' game everyday. You will oversee and maintain optimal function of the various HR systems and provide elevated support to the HR systems production support team. You will also collaborate with executive leadership and the People Experience team to identify system improvements and enhancements as well as recommend and implement solutions. You will serve as the functional lead and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors and other stakeholders for HR Systems design and implementation projects. Capturing HR systems business requirements, configuring the applications, supporting testing initiatives and ensuring system compliance and privacy is also important in this role. You will be the HR systems guru and will be required to maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HR systems providers, vendors and technology.
Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required
- At least five years of related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HR Systems meets organizational needs and goals
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of Peoplesoft and Kronos products