This is an amazing opportunity to work in one of Canada’s most exciting, upcoming entertainment destinations. A brand-new, state of the art Five-star Casino & Hotel resort. 400 Room Hotel and 5000 seat concert theatre will soon light up the city and cement our place as an entertainment powerhouse!
What we’re also offering
Great group benefits plan
Discounts on Food
Discounts to other Ontario attractions
Opportunities for Advancement
Social Responsibility Initiatives
Access to world class horseracing
You will have the opportunity to work in a booming business that is currently experiencing explosive growth. We believe in our people. We have a strong promote-from-within philosophy and are committed to working with you to maximize your potential so you can launch your career to unimaginable heights!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wear a clean and complete uniform in accordance with WEG standards
- Provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to internal customers and vendors at all times
- Address all product and service needs, requests and concerns promptly
- Provide timely and accurate documentation for all transactions
- Maintain clean service and work areas. Ensure safe easy access to, and delivery of all product
- Uphold and demonstrate WEG’s Core Values.
- During the receiving process either accept or reject vendor deliveries based on established policy, procedures and practices.
- Deliver incoming product from the dock to the requesting outlet
- Complete all systems paperwork related to the receiving process
- Transmit all received invoices in soft copy format to AP for processing
- Create and transmit all credit notes to the Vendor and AP for processing.
- Ensure FIFO method of inventory is consistently practiced
- Adhere to security and stock control procedures and protocols
- Store product to WEG standard
- Rotate product when restocking
- Perform Food Safety Inspections a on incoming trucks and products logging notes and temperature checks.
Product Delivery: Manage flow of product from the Warehouses to all pump rooms with accuracy and efficiency.
- Build product orders in the warehouse from system generated transfers for outlets, storage areas, pump rooms following safe food handling procedures.
- Monitor and check all product for quality and freshness
- Load and transport merchandise to stock and pump rooms under the direct control of the Warehouse operations
- Maintain the stock levels of storage areas and pumprooms under Warehouse operations.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse, stockroom and pumprooms including floors and waste removal
- Assist with the set up and break down of Events and Functions
Inventory/Admin: Contribute to overall profitability through timely and accurate record keeping and product distribution
- Maintain the min/max par levels in assigned stockrooms and pump rooms.
- Input transfers into the stock control program on an as required basis.
- Obtain signatures on all documentation for product being picked up for delivery to the outlets.
- Update transfers in the system
- Assist with period end inventories of the warehouse, storerooms, and pumprooms
Experience/Training/Special Skills/Education Required:
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage industry is an asset
- Experience in Warehouse environment is an asset
- Certifiable in WHIMIS, Safe Food Handling and Smart Serve is a requirement
- Experience with PC network and associated business software an asset
- Sound knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Ability to lift more than 40lbs
- May be required to obtain A.G.C.O. license