Guest Experience Representative
Guest Experience MHK
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Sports and Entertainment and/or have a passion for creating memorable guest experiences?
Guest Experience Representatives serve as the face and voice of Woodbine Entertainment by building brand recognition, successfully promoting our products and delivering a winning guest experience. The main responsibilities of this job are: delivering on our Brand Promise by creating winning experiences, sharing the fun and excitement of Horse Racing, assisting with the execution of one of Woodbines’ exciting events and providing high energy tours and experiences of Woodbine amenities.
The ideal candidate will have a desire for engaging our guests and supporting their fun every step of the way in a world class racing environment. Success in this role will be demonstrated through your energetic demeanor, creative problem solving, and ability to work in a team and/or independent setting.
What are we looking for:
- Enrollment in an Events, Hospitality & Tourism, Marketing, Sports Management or Hospitality. Post-Secondary program is an asset.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer facing role.
- Brand Ambassador experience is an asset.
- A outgoing personality, bursting with enthusiasm.
- Outgoing, forward thinking and able to anticipate guests’ needs
- Strong communication skills and confidence to address large groups
- Driver’s License would be an asset