Project Manager - Technology Delivery
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for a Project Manager who is customer-focused people and committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines, scope and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- University degree or college diploma in the field of project management
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience in IT
- Formal project management training is desirable
- PMI/PMP or CSM certification is considered an asset
- 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity specializing in both Technology and business projects, including all aspects of project lifecycle
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Wrike
- Experience in Waterfall and, preferably, Agile development techniques
- Exposure to agile framework and software development tools such as Jira, Confluence etc
- Expert skills in MSOffice products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project