Assistant Horse Person’s Bookkeeper
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
While possessing a strong knowledge of both the Incompass and Standardbred Canada cheque printing systems, the Assistant Horse Person’s Bookkeeper will support the Horse Person's Bookkeeper with printing all Woodbine Entertainment and Ontario Racing purse cheques according to weekly and monthly payment schedules.
Key Factors for your Success:
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Knowledge of horses, horseracing industry, AGCO rules of racing is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, organization skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of accounting principals
- Ability to make decisions while considering several variables and outcomes in situations that are routine or unusual
- Ability to influence individuals to respect the rules and practices established by the company
- Detailed orientated
- Must possess a valid driver’s license