Evening Racing Service Bartender
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Date posted: March 11, 2020
Number of vacancies: 1
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for Bartenders who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. Our Bartenders are key Brand Ambassadors! By working together with our team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Consistently deliver excellence in service, product presentation venue image.
- Deliver, maintain and exceed customer service quality standards as established by F&B Department .
- Provide friendly, professional and enthusiastic service to all guests
- Prepare and present beverages for guests and service staff
- Ensure drinks are made as per set recipes Adhere to Smart Serve and Alcohol and Gaming Commission regulations
In addition to possessing a Smart Serve Certification, our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience in full service bar
- Bartenders Certificate is an asset
- 2 years experience in service industry
- Basic wine and liquor knowledge
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining Smart Serve certification
- Basic arithmetic skills ¥ Ability to read and write English
- Ability to stand / walk for 8 hour period
- Available to work evenings and weekends