HPIbet Support Center Representative
HPI Support Centre
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for HPIbet Support Center Representatives who are fun, customer-focused people that are committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. By working together with your team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Reporting to the HPIbet Support Centre Supervisor, a Support Centre Representative will be responsible for opening new HPIbet accounts, processing account transactions, answering guest inquires, selling programs, reserving dining room seating, educating customers on products, menu items, and promotions. Your passion, commitment and ability to Be All In and WOW Every Guest is what will make you a top team member.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Completed secondary school or the equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service
- Working experience in the entertainment, hospitality, the retail industry is an asset
- Working in a high volume call center environment is a strong asset
- Bilingual in English and French a strong asset, other languages an asset
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, and various Internet browsers (I.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Basic knowledge of reservations and point of sale systems would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of horse racing and Pari-Mutuel betting would be an asset