Brand Services Specialist (7 month Contract)
Marketing and Communications
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is on a mission to be a guest-centric marketing powerhouse!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, the Brand Services Specialist is responsible for providing support in coordinating and managing the overall project execution of three main areas in marketing, including experiential campaigns, branding & signage initiative and sponsorship projects. This individual will be responsible for providing coordination and project execution delivery on various projects within marketing to ensure all is systematically organized for flawless execution.
Key Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Manage scheduling of staff with Guest Experience team for all in-venue and offsite events
· Manage all experiential materials to ensure is fully stock for all events, replacing any missing/broken items when required
Branding & Signage Initiatives
· Lead liaison coordinating in-venue signage and branding programs, helping to ensure concerted guest experience
· Coordinate support and marketing signage across the organizations ensuring proper deployment and aligned branding Execute the development and delivery of signage creative while working closely with the creative service team and the stakeholder
· Lead marketing implementation of sponsorship programs with various global, national and local brand sponsors across the various areas of woodbine’s portfolio of assets
· Meet with sponsorship team on a weekly basis to ensure all projects are on track, while able to prioritize and multi-task multiple projects
The ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and detail oriented, able to able to manage the logistics of multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and create meaningful and productive partnerships with our stakeholders.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity
- University or college degree/diploma in marketing or related field
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely
- Must have good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time
- Critical thinking for decision making issues
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently