Hospitality Warehouse MHK
For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Date Posted: July 15, 2019
Woodbine Entertainment Group is seeking a skilled individual Warehouse Porter to join our Warehouse team at Mohawk Park Racetrack.
This position will be responsible for providing prompt, friendly and courteous service to our internal customers and contribute to the overall profitability of our business through efficient management of product flow throughout the outlets. Success in this role will be demonstrated through your courteous demeanor, outstanding and knowledgeable service and your ability to meet our internal customer and outlet needs!
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Minimum secondary school - Grade 12 education
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Experience in warehouse - shipping and receiving environment an asset
- Certified in WHIMIS
- Experience with PC network and associated business software an asset
- Sound knowledge of safe food handling, health and safety procedures and sanitation
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Ability to lift more than 40lbs
- May be required to obtain A.G.C.O. licence