For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is growing and we are currently looking for a Retail Attendant who is fun, customer-focused and committed to providing our guests with winning experiences!
This position is extremely important to Woodbine’s success. By working together with your team members, you will exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time and most importantly, have fun while doing so.
Your main responsibilities will be to address all customer product and service needs and be required to accurately process all customer transactions through OLG lottery terminal and point of sale systems.
Our ideal candidate is going to have a strong passion to wow our guests, great communication skills, a friendly and outgoing attitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to maximize their potential. At Woodbine, the opportunities are endless, so come join a company that makes work awesome!
What are we looking for:
- Must be able to work day, evening and overnight shifts
- Proven ability to deal professionally and courteously with customers
- Working knowledge of cash register and tendering procedures
- Proven accuracy in performing basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Ensure uniform and appearance consistently comply with conpany standards
- Consistently uphold and demonstrate safety rules and standards as designated by
- Available to work all shifts