Reducing Our Footprint
On Track for a Greener World
At Woodbine Entertainment, we ground all our initiatives on sound business policies that embrace stewardship of the environment.
To advance our sustainable environmental mandate, we uphold a five-point policy consisting of:
- Measuring and monitoring the impacts of our operations
- Integrating environmental priorities into our core business activities
- Identifying and implementing best practices
- Educating and encouraging our employees and stakeholders to make more sustainable choices
- Communicating our performance internally and externally
We practice this five-point policy in all areas of operation, including:
- Energy Conservation
- Water Conservation
- Waste Management
Partners in Project Green
Woodbine Entertainment is very proud to be a founding member and Ambassador of Partners in Project Green (PPG). We are a growing community of businesses working together to green their bottom line by creating an internationally-recognized “eco-business zone” around Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
Through PPG, we actively participate on a number of project teams and consortiums with like-minded businesses to demonstrate corporate leadership, vision, and foresight in environmental stewardship.