Ways We Support
Financial support in the form of micro-grants ($1,000 – $5,000) to local registered charities. Click here to learn more.
Congratulations to the 2020 recipients!
- Albion Neighbourhood Services
- Community Association for Riders with Disabilities
- Community Living North Halton
- Ernestine’s Women’s Shelter
- Food4Kids Halton
- Good Shepherd Ministries
- Halton Women’s Place
- Peel Children’s Aid Foundation
- Pathways to Education & Rexdale Community Health Centre
- SEVA Food Bank
- Sunrise Therapeutic & Riding Centre
- Youth Without Shelter
A 20,000 square foot community garden at our Rexdale property that produces hundreds of pounds of fresh produce for local organizations addressing food security.
Scholarships and Bursaries
Woodbine Cares supports students scholarships and bursaries at the following schools:
- Humber College
- York University
- Wilfrid Laurier University