Woodbine Cares Community Corner
at Woodbine Mohawk Park
Looking for a venue to promote your cause? Collect donations? Sell merchandise as part of a fundraiser?
Woodbine Entertainment invites your organization to USE OUR SPACE!
Open to all secular, non-politically based registered charities and non-profits in Ontario.
An approximate ~12 x 12 space with access to an electrical outlet (see pic below) and promotion of your organization on our screens! PLUS access to hundreds of people coming through our doors! Bring your banners, promotional materials, and merchandise for sale.
Woodbine Mohawk Park – 9430 Guelph Line, Campbellville, ON.
Thursdays, Fridays, and/or Saturdays, from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM, throughout the year.
Because Woodbine cares! 😊
- How much does it cost? Nothing! This offering is completely free of charge. Including parking!
- How do I book the space? Interested charities simply need to complete the attached form and send it to Tenika Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred dates. You’ll be notified by email if the space is available and receive more details once you’re confirmed. Advance site visit available upon request.
- Can I book more than one weekend? Yes! While we are looking to share the space with as many charities as possible, if its available, we’re happy to have you onsite multiple times in the year.
- What are the busiest (best) weekends? Most weekends are equally busy, but we do have a few signature events in the year; those however, are already affiliated with pre-designated charities. We recommend choosing a weekend that ties into a major initiative you are running in order to leverage that campaign.
- How can we promote our presence? In advance of your weekend, let your network know through social media. Tag us and we’ll share with our network to make sure even more people know you’ll be onsite. If you provide us with your logo at least one week in advance, we’ll have it posted on our TVs on the property and promote you while the races are on. Onsite, you can promote the charity with banners, promotional materials and of course your staff/volunteers.