Enjoy world-class racing and dining safely at Woodbine Mohawk Park!
Join us for Live Horse Racing Five Nights a Week
At Woodbine Mohawk Park, we are committed to your safety. We are going above and beyond the government’s latest guidelines and restrictions to live up to that commitment. We’re pleased to be able to continue offering world-class Standardbred racing and dining at Railside BBQ and Mohawk Harvest Kitchen.
All guests attending Woodbine Mohawk Park will be required to check in upon arrival and provide their name and contact telephone number. For Dining reservations, please click here. For Horse owners registrations, please click here.
Advanced registration for general public is no longer required and guests will be provided access on a first come first serve basis. As per government regulations we have a maximum capacity of 1000 guests indoors and 4216 guests outdoors.
Please see the below information to safely plan your visit to Woodbine Mohawk Park.
Hours of Operation for Quick Cash Stop Services
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday at 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Before You Arrive – Reservations Required
As per Government guidelines, spectators must make a reservation for accessing the venue. Select from the below dates to make a reservation.
Trackside Apron Access
Pre-reservations are no longer required for Trackside Apron access, however as per Government guidelines ALL guests will be required to register upon arrival at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
Railside BBQ on the apron
(Patio Dining Reservation)
Mohawk Harvest Kitchen
Horse Owner Reservation
July 19, 2021
July 20, 2021
July 22, 2021
Masks and Face Coverings
On July 15, 2020, Halton Regional Council approved By-law 47-20, making it mandatory to wear a face covering or non-medical mask in certain enclosed public places. The By-law is in effect at 12:01 a.m. on July 22, 2020 until November 30, 2020, unless extended by Regional Council.
As such, all guests are expected to wear a face covering or non-medial mask at times while at Woodbine Mohawk Park. This includes when guests are indoors or outdoors but may be removed when eating or drinking.
Where to Park and Enter
All public lots are open, and guests are encouraged to use the space to ensure distance between theirs and the next vehicle. Please enter the building through the main entrance located by the roundabout and follow our Guest Experience and Security staff’s instructions.
Please note, that depending on demand or capacity, guests may be required to temporarily wait at the front entrance before entering the building and making their way to the Apron. Guests are reminded to maintain physical distancing of two meters and wear masks while waiting.
What to expect?
Safety, health and wellness is our priority and your trip to Woodbine Mohawk Park is made safer through:
- Friendly Guest Services staff to assist guests and to help minimize congregating.
- Controlled access for a limited number of guests.
- Mandatory site-wide use of face masks or coverings at all times when on site indoors and outside on the apron.
- Automated wagering terminals.
Addition examples of what we’re doing to limit the spread of any illnesses include:
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas and frequent disinfection of highly touched surfaces such as door handles, wagering machines, washrooms etc.
- Coordinated site-wide signage to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Sanitation stations with hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Shield or barriers installed where applicable for everyone’s safety.
If you have questions about how COVID-19 will impact your visit to Woodbine Mohawk Park, please click here to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the casino be open?
- As per the Government of Ontario, casinos are slated to open as part of Stage 3. The best place to find information relating to Elements Casino Mohawk is their website: https://www.elementscasinomohawk.com/
Do we need to make reservations?
- Trackside Apron Access: All guests attending Woodbine Mohawk Park will be required to check in upon arrival and provide their name and contact telephone number.
- Dining Reservations: Reservation will be required. To reserve, click here.
- Horse Owners Registrations: Reservation will be required. To reserve, please click here.
Is there an admission charge for the racetrack?
- There is no admission charge to attend the races at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
Is patio dining available?
- Yes! Limited, safe dining experiences are available with reservations at Woodbine Mohawk Park’s spacious outdoor patio.
How many spectators are permitted to experience live, world-class racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park?
- Woodbine Entertainment is proud to operate an expansive, premier, outdoor horse racing venues that allow spectators to safely view live, world-class racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park. As per government regulations we have a maximum capacity of 1000 guests indoors and 4216 guests outdoors.
Will all seating be outside?
- Indoor and outdoor seating are available. Maximum capacity of 1000 guests indoors and 4216 guests outdoors.
What is Woodbine Entertainment doing to ensure the venues are safe?
- As part of Step Three requirements, Woodbine Entertainment will ensure all guests have made reservations with the necessary contact information, follow a robust safety plan and post occupancy limits. Additionally, Woodbine Entertainment will follow an advanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule in all common areas and screen all guests and staff for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
Will I be required to wear a mask while at Woodbine Mohawk Park?
- Everyone onsite is required to always wear a mask while at Woodbine Mohawk Park except for when eating or drinking.