OWNER/AGCO LICENSEE REGISTRATION LINKS
Register for Monday, August 24 (Opens Friday at 4 p.m.)
Register for Tuesday, August 25 (Opens Saturday at 4 p.m.)
Register for Thursday, August 27 (Opens Tuesday at 4 p.m.)
Register for Friday, August 28 (Opens Wednesday at 4 p.m.)
Register for Monday, August 31 (Opens Friday at 4 p.m.)
Register for Tuesday, September 1 (Opens Saturday at 4 p.m.)
PROTOCOLS FOR OWNERS & AGCO LICENSEES ATTENDING RACES AT MOHAWK PARK
MILTON, July 27, 2020 – Woodbine Entertainment has released the protocols and procedures for owners and AGCO licensees to start attending Live Racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
Starting July 28, an owner (plus one guest) and anyone holding a valid AGCO license will be allowed to attend the races at Woodbine Mohawk Park during a card in which they have a horse competing. There is no age restriction for a person attending Live Racing, but anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
All owners and ACGO licensees will be required to pre-register prior to attending, as only 100 spots are available due to current COVID-19 capacity limits. Every owner (plus guest) and AGCO licensee attending live racing will undergo screening and a temperature check prior to gaining access to the facility.
In addition to pre-registering, all owners, their guest, and AGCO licensees are asked to fill out Woodbine’s online daily COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to attending live racing. Completion of the questionnaire will avoid lineups at the entrance.
Owners, their guest, and AGCO licensees will only have access to the apron for viewing the races and will not be permitted in the paddock, race office or Level 2 of the grandstand. Self-serve wagering terminals will be available for use on the apron. There will be no food and beverage service at this time.
All owners are asked to review and comply with the following protocols for attending live racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
- Owners and AGCO licensees are to access the property through the second laneway off Guelph Line and park on the west side of the parking lot.
- Owners and AGCO licensees are to enter the Grandstand through the employee entrance, which is located at the West end (Paddock side) of the building.
- All owners, their guest, and AGCO licensees must be pre-registered in order to gain access to the facility.
- Owners must accompany their guest into the facility.
- Each person entering will undergo screening and a temperature check.
- Owners and AGCO licensees are to go directly to the apron upon completion of screening process.
- A mask must be worn at all times while on the property.
- Owners may access the Winner’s Circle, but physical distancing must be maintained from the racing participants.
- Owners and AGCO licensees may arrive starting at 6 p.m. and are required to leave following completion of the last race.
- Owners and AGCO licensees are to exit the facility through the doors at the Main Entrance.
To register for Tuesday, click here.
A link to the screening questionnaire can be found on the registration page. Completing the screening questionnaire does not register an owner or AGCO licensee for a spot and should only be done once they have completed registration through the Sign-Up Genius platform.
A link to each day’s registration form can be found at www.Woodbine.com/Mohawk/Mohawk-Insider/Owner-Registration/.
Please regularly check www.WoodbineMohawkPark.com and @WoodbineSB social media platforms for the latest updates.