MILTON, August 31, 2020 – Woodbine Entertainment is pleased to announce that Woodbine Mohawk Park will reopen to live racing fans and simulcast guests on a limited basis starting today (August 30).
The facility at Mohawk Park is able to gradually reopen thanks to successfully hosting limited horse owners and connections for live racing in recent weeks. Those that recently attend live racing adhered to all the necessary protocols, including practicing physical distancing and wearing a facemask when onsite.
Preventing the spread of illnesses continues to be a top priority and Woodbine Entertainment is confident in its approaching to providing a safe experience.
In order to ensure the safety of all guests, experiences at Woodbine Mohawk Park will reopen gradually, on a limited basis, with a reservation required to attend.
What’s Open at Woodbine Mohawk Park:
- Main Floor Race Book (maximum capacity of 50 guests, no persons under 18 permitted in the Race Book).
- Apron access for up to 100 guests.
- Mohawk Harvest Kitchen (MHK) will be open on Friday and Saturday evenings and has been redesigned to allow physically distant dining.
- Tim Hortons (reduced hours, consistent with hours of operation).
- Draft Beer Stand featuring sandwiches, salads, snacks, as well as non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
- Wagering terminals throughout the facility
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 6 p.m. to end of Live Racing
Tuesday: 6 p.m. to end of Live Racing
Thursday: 6 p.m. to end of Live Racing
Friday: 6 p.m. to end of Live Racing
Saturday: 6 p.m. to end of Live Racing
For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.Woodbine.com/Mohawk/Guest-Registration/.
Outside food and drinks will no longer be permitted with the reopening of limited food and beverage services.
Woodbine Entertainment will continue to follow the latest information from governments and applicable health authorities to ensure a safe environment for all guests.