MILTON, June 29, 2021 – Woodbine Entertainment is pleased to release registration information for the return of spectators to Woodbine Mohawk Park. A limited number of spectators will be permitted to attend live racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park starting Thursday, July 1.
Each guest attending live racing, including owners, is required to reserve a spot through Woodbine’s ‘Guest Registration’. Fans can book their reservation for a spot on the trackside apron. Woodbine has also created a separate reservation for horse owners to book a spot on the trackside apron.
A dining option is available nightly through Woodbine Mohawk Park’s Railside BBQ, which offers guests the chance to sit and watch the races from a table on the apron while enjoying a classic BBQ menu. Reservations for the Railside BBQ can be made through OpenTable.
Woodbine Entertainment reminds guests booking a reservation to attend live racing of the following details:
- Free parking is available in the main parking lot.
- Spectators must enter via the main Grandstand entrance.
- Wagering terminals will be available.
- Spectators will be required to wear a face mask while on property (unless eating or drinking).
- Owners will not be permitted inside the Race Paddock at this time.
Live racing takes place every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Woodbine Mohawk Park. Doors will open no earlier than one-hour prior to the 7 p.m. first-race post time.
The full link for ‘Guest Registration’ is available below: