Skip to main content

Mohawk Forced To Cancel Rest of Friday Evening Card

September 20, 2013

CAMPBELLVILLE, September 20 – Due to a power outage, Mohawk Racetrack was forced to cancel the remainder of its Friday night program following race six.

A pair of Ontario Sires Stakes Gold divisions were scheduled to take place in races nine and 10, but have been postponed until Saturday evening with a 6:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. post time.

Simulcast wagering is still available throughout the evening.

Saturday night’s 13 race card will begin at 7:25 p.m.

Share This: