Associate Marketing Manager - Brand Services
Our rich history is a big part of who we are. With historic roots dating back over 135 years, Woodbine is steeped in tradition. We have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we have been creating winning experiences for all our guests.
At Woodbine we are currently on an amazing 20-year journey to ‘build a city within a city’ and transform the largest privately held land in Toronto into one of Canada’s premiere entertainment destinations. This journey will unlock the value of approximately 700 acres of land, leading to job creation and the revitalization of our communities, while enhancing our ability to share the thrill of horse-racing and cementing our place as an entertainment powerhouse.
We are also a certified Great Place to Work! Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Our Values & Beliefs
| WOW EVERY GUEST | OWN IT! | LISTEN & CONNECT – PEOPLE MATTER | FUEL THE FUN & PASS IT ON | TRUST IN OUR TEAM | #WE CARE | PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL |BE BOLD| BE ALL IN |
Woodbine Entertainment is on a mission to be a guest-centric marketing powerhouse!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, the Associate Manager of Brand Services is responsible for providing support in coordinating and managing the overall project execution of three main areas in marketing, including experiential campaigns, branding & signage initiative and sponsorship projects. This individual will be responsible for providing coordination and project execution delivery on various projects within marketing to ensure all is systematically organized for flawless execution.
The ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and detail oriented, able to able to lead and manage the logistics of multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and create meaningful and productive partnerships with our stakeholders.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity
- University or college degree/diploma in marketing or related field
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely
- Must have good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time
- Critical thinking for decision making issues
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Live and breathe Woodbine’s values and beliefs