Woodbine Cares Community Investments
Investing in the communities is important to Woodbine. Our Woodbine Cares Community Investment Program provides funding to local organizations that focus on:
- Creating healthy places to play, work, live, learn and grow such that we all can live in vibrant and connected communities.
- Inspiring a love for horses and building awareness of horse racing in Ontario.
- Demonstrating a commitment the environment and sustainability by making the planet a better place tomorrow.
Woodbine Cares charitable contributions and support do not extend to:
- Athletics, including individual and all-start sports teams
- Program outside of Ontario, Canada
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Underwriting of films, video and television productions
- Sectarian/religions activities, including churches, synagogues and other places on worship
- Conferences, trips, or tours
- Fraternal, veteran or labour groups serving only their members
- Membership fees or association fees, either personal or corporate
- Family Foundations