Key Race Information
- E.P. Taylor Turf Course
- Charlie’s Dewan – 1995 (2:26.40)
- 1:10 P.M.
- Race 10 – 5:43 P.M.
- $240,000 to the Winner
- One (1) and a half (1/2) Mile
Breeders’ Stakes Prize Pack Contest
To celebrate Saturday’s historic Breeders’ Stakes, we want one lucky winner to own a piece of history with this exclusive Breeders’ Stakes Prize Pack – valued at over $500*! Contest closes Sunday, October 25th
The Prize Includes
– Exclusive Breeders’ Stakes memorabilia including a framed Mighty Heart horseshoe, Mighty Heart T-Shirt & Poster
– Bottle of G.H. Mumm Champagne
– $250 @darkhorseapp wagering deposit
– Polaroid Camera
– Charcuterie Box
PREVIOUS WINNERS OF THE CANADIAN TRIPLE CROWN
Wando wins the Canadian Triple Crown
1991 & 1993
Dance Smartly & Peteski
1989 & 1990
With Approval & Izvestia take back-to-back Canadian Triple Crowns
Official Rules & Regulations
The Breeders’ Stakes Prize Pack Contest
Presented by Woodbine Entertainment Group
Contest starts Wednesday, October 21, 2020 and continues until Sunday, October 25, 2020 (the “Contest Closing Date”). No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person. Woodbine Entertainment Group is the sponsor of this contest (the “Contest Sponsor”).
This contest is open only to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 19 years of age and excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final.
- To enter the contest, follow @WoodbineTB on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and Tag 2 people.
- A random draw will be conducted among eligible entries on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10am. The selected entrant will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram. The selected entrant will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- The selected entrant will have to correctly answer, unaided, a time‐limited mathematical skill testing question in order to claim the prize and return a signed Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must meet the requirements set out above.
- If the entrant incorrectly answers the skill‐testing question, declines the prize, fails to return a Confirmation of Acceptance of Prize and Release or is otherwise ineligible for the prize, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the contest.
The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the contest and the awarding of prizes.
Entrants are eligible to win one (1) grand prize of a Breeders’ Stakes Prize Pack valued at over $500 that will include the following:
- Exclusive Breeders’ Stakes Memorabilia that includes a framed Mighty Heart Horseshoe, T-Shirt, and Poster
- One (1) bottle of G.H. Mumm Champagne
- One (1) $250 Dark Horse wagering deposit
- One (1) Polaroid Camera
- One (1) Charcuterie box
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions are permitted. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- The winner’s must be (19) years of age or older.
- The Contest Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute, amend, reschedule and/or cancel any element of the prize and such prize may not be awarded to the winner and the winner shall not be compensated for such cancellation.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by either Facebook or Instagram.
By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, and the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Contest Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, related to the prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these Rules and Regulations and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules and Regulations by participating in the contest. The Contest Sponsor may amend or modify these Rules and Regulations or cancel or postpone this contest at its sole discretion at any time prior to the distribution of prizing. Any disagreements or disputes arising out of this contest will be resolved by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion.
Please be reminded that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather together. Woodbine Entertainment Group (“WEG”) encourages the use of safe practices, including physical distancing and the wearing of masks where appropriate, and assumes no liability with respect to illness or injury resulting from any Queen’s Plate event, wherever and however conducted.