World-class, live Thoroughbred racing is back at Woodbine Racetrack!
Join us for Live Horse Racing Four Days a Week!
All guests attending Woodbine Racetrack will be required to check in upon arrival and provide their name and contact telephone number. For Dining reservations, please click here. For Horse owners registrations, please click here.
Advanced registration for general public is no longer required and guests will be provided access on a first come first serve basis. As per government regulations we have a maximum capacity of 1000 guests indoors and 7493 guests outdoors. At Woodbine Racetrack, we are committed to your safety. We are going above and beyond the government’s latest guidelines and restrictions to live up to that commitment.
Please see the below information to safely plan your visit to Woodbine Racetrack.
Proof of Vaccination needed for Racing Guests
Please be advised that as of Wednesday, September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario’s Vaccine Certificate System requires all guests 12 years and older to provide proof of full vaccination to enter horse racing venues and casinos, amongst other settings. This includes Woodbine Racetrack and Casino Woodbine, Woodbine Mohawk Park and Elements Casino Mohawk, WEGZ Stadium Bar and Greenwood Teletheatre.
Please note that proof of vaccination is required for all areas, including outdoor areas.
Guests aged 12-16 years of age do not need to provide photo ID but must provide valid government issued ID (ie. Birth Certificate) along with their proof of vaccination.
Vaccine receipts from the jurisdiction an individual was vaccinated in will be accepted. For individuals who were vaccinated outside of Canada, only vaccinations approved by Health Canada will be accepted (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen Johnson & Johnson).
Medical exemptions will be the only exemption accommodated. For medical exemptions, the original and official doctor’s note will be required to provide proof.
As per the Government of Ontario’s Vaccine Certificate System, providing proof of a recent negative test will not be accepted.
For additional questions, please refer to the Government of Ontario’s FAQ.
Hours of Operation for Quick Cash Stop Services
Sunday to Saturday: 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Hours of Operation for Woodbine Club Dining Room and
Woodbine Club Bar
Friday: 4:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:30 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Before You Arrive – Reservations Required
As per Government guidelines, spectators must make a reservation for accessing the venue. Select from the below dates to make a reservation.
Apron and Grandstand Access
Pre-reservations are no longer required for Apron and Grandstand access, however as per Government guidelines ALL guests will be required to register upon arrival at Woodbine Racetrack.
Woodbine Club Bar
Woodbine Club Dining Room
Horse Owner Reservation
Masks and Face Coverings
On July 7, 2020, the City of Toronto enacted By-Law 541-2020 requiring the use of face masks or face coverings, with some exceptions, in all indoor public spaces. Woodbine Entertainment has additionally mandated the use of face masks or coverings in all outdoor areas where physical distancing may be challenged. As such, all guests are required to wear a face covering or non-medical mask at all times while at Woodbine Racetrack. This includes when guests are indoors or outdoors and may only be removed when seated at a table and while eating or drinking.
Where to Park and Enter
- Free parking is available in lots A, B, and C. All other lots are closed due to ongoing construction. Please click here for construction details.
- Spectators must enter via Gate 10.
- Wagering terminals will be available.
- Spectators will be required to wear a face mask while on property (unless eating or drinking).
The land that surrounds Woodbine Racetrack will continue to transform as part of a master plan to create the ultimate destination for horse racing and gaming. After receiving approval to expand gaming in May 2018, construction began on new facilities, including a casino. To facilitate the large construction project, some accommodations that may impact your racetrack experience will occur. Please click here for more information.
What to expect?
Safety, health and wellness is our priority and your trip to Woodbine Racetrack is made safer through:
- Friendly Guest Services staff to assist guests and to help minimize congregating.
- Controlled access for a limited number of guests.
- Mandatory site-wide use of face masks or coverings at all times when on site indoors and outside as applicable to maintain safety.
- Automated wagering terminals will be available in operational areas only.
Additional examples of what we’re doing to limit the spread of any illnesses include:
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas and frequent disinfection of highly touched surfaces such as door handles, wagering machines, washrooms etc.
- Coordinated site-wide signage to ensure and promote proper physical distancing.
- Sanitation stations with hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Shield or barriers installed where applicable for everyone’s safety.
If you have questions about how COVID-19 will impact your visit to Woodbine Racetrack, please click here to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the casino be open?
- As per the Government of Ontario, casinos are slated to open as part of Step 3. The best place to find information relating to Casino Woodbine is https://casinowoodbine.com/
Do we need to make reservations?
- Apron and Grandstand Access: All guests attending Woodbine Racetrack will be required to check in upon arrival and provide their name and contact telephone number.
- Dining Reservations: Reservation will be required. To reserve, click here.
- Horse Owners Registrations: Reservation will be required. To reserve, please click here.
Is there an admission charge for the racetrack?
- There is no admission charge to attend the races at Woodbine Racetrack.
Is patio dining available?
- Yes! Limited, safe dining experiences are available with reservations at Woodbine Racetrack’s The Patio at Champions.
How many spectators are permitted to experience live, world-class racing at Woodbine Racetrack?
- Woodbine Entertainment is proud to operate expansive, premier, outdoor horse racing venues that allow spectators to safely view live, world-class racing at Woodbine Racetrack. As per government regulations we have a maximum capacity of 1000 guests indoors and 7493 guests outdoors.
What is Woodbine Entertainment doing to ensure the venues are safe?
- As part of Step Three requirements, Woodbine Entertainment will ensure all guests have made reservations with the necessary contact information, follow a robust safety plan and post occupancy limits. Additionally, Woodbine Entertainment will follow an advanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule in all common areas and screen all guests and staff for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
Will I be required to wear a mask while at Woodbine Racetrack?
- Everyone onsite is required to always wear a mask while at Woodbine Racetrack or except for when eating or drinking.