TORONTO, February 14, 2018 – While he can crush it on stage with his hits about country-living in heaven south, this summer’s Queen’s Plate Festival concert headliner is also known for his heartfelt and meaningful lyrics. Here’s a look at six of our favourite Brad Paisley songs perfect for your Valentine’s Day celebrations.
1. Meaning Again – Album: Love and War (2017)
2. Go to Bed Early – Album: Love and War (2017)
3. She’s Everything – Album: Time Well Wasted (2005)
4. Today – Album: Love and War (2017)
5. Remind Me feat. Carrie Underwood – Album: This Is Country Music (2011)
6. Little Moments – Album: Mud on the Tires (2003)
Keep the love going for Brad Paisley and get your tickets to this summer’s hottest concert at Woodbine Racetrack’s 2018 Queen’s Plate Festival during the Canada Day long weekend by visiting Ticketmaster.ca. Guests who purchase a Queen’s Plate Festival pass can add a Derby Day Party ticket for just $50 (a savings of $20!).