The exciting changes continue at Woodbine Racetrack! After a busy start, which saw many significant changes to the site, the property development will continue throughout 2021 at Woodbine Racetrack (Woodbine).
The land that surrounds Woodbine will continue to transform as part of a master plan to create an exhilarating place to live, work, and play in addition to the ultimate destination for horse racing and gaming.
After receiving approval to expand gaming in May 2018, construction has begun on new facilities, including a casino resort operated by Ontario Gaming GTA. To facilitate the large construction project, some accommodations will occur that are anticipated to be present throughout 2021.
Please observe the following:
- Limited parking is available at Woodbine Racetrack. Please follow onsite signage to the available parking lots.
Grandstand Entrance Road (Ring Road)
- Grandstand Entrance Road runs around the Woodbine Racetrack property and is closed east of Queen’s Plate Boulevard to just north of the three-way stop at Stable Road, adjacent to Highway 27.
- Please be advised that construction will occur near the racetrack in the area where Grandstand Entrance Road runs parallel to Highway 27. Hoarding has been put in place to reduce any disruptions.
Queen’s Plate Boulevard
- Queen’s Plate Boulevard is closed until early in 2022.
- Please use the roadway between Parking Lot C and D to access Parking Lots and the Grandstand.
Reduced Lanes on Woodbine Racetrack Jockey Club Road under the Rexdale Bridge
- The City of Toronto will soon begin work rehabilitating the underside of Rexdale Boulevard bridge. To accommodate the rehabilitation work, lanes on Jockey Club Road under the bridge that bring vehicles to and from the Woodbine Racetrack grandstand, will be limited to two lanes.
Drop-off & Pick-up / Valet / Taxi / TTC
- Valet, taxi, shuttle bus and TTC services (including Wheel Trans) are offered near the transit loop, close to Gate 10. This is also the closest drop-off/pick-up area to the Grandstand.
- Guests walking from the Parking Lots are asked to follow the posted signage to access Gate 10.
- Guests requiring accessibility accommodations are asked to please go to Gate 10.
Woodbine would like to thank all guests for their patience as we continue build the ultimate destination for horse racing and gaming.